Appreciating our Post Grad 2nd Year Students- Accomplishments in Implant Prosthodontics
We are proudly celebrating the outstanding achievement of our Post Graduate 2nd year students. These dental professionals have completed Module 10, a challenging yet important segment of their academic journey which is focused on “Implant Prosthodontics- Surgical Planning.”
The module caters for clinicians of all levels from beginners to cutting-edge implant-surgical planning. Upon completion of this module, all dentists achieve a good understanding of:
- Treatment planning- single to multiple missing tooth cases
- Case assessment & 3D planning
- Graft or not to graft: bone & soft tissue
- Abutment design & emergence profile
- Material selection
- Importance of screw-retained restorations
- Co-Axis implants: solving angulation problems
- Another form of implant that also solves angulation problems- advantages and disadvantages
- Clinical and laboratory procedures to improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
Dentistry is a field that requires precision, knowledge, and dedication to lifelong learning. This is a stepping stone towards a fulfilling and impactful career in dentistry for all our experts. We hope that their journey ahead is filled with continued success, learning, and transformative contributions to the field of dentistry.
Do you also want to join our community of dental professionals? Enrol yourself today!