Preventing & Managing Failing Dentistry
Tuesday 05 October starting at 08:00 pm.
As patients live longer, they are presented with more complex aesthetic concerns and demands on their oral health. This webinar explores how dentists around Australia can better their diagnosis and treatment when they discover past dentistry has failed the patient.
Webinar 23 will be run by Dr Sarkis — prosthodontist and Dr Stan Boyatzis — periodontist. Dr Sarkis Nalbandian and Dr Stan Boyatzis will discuss how to prevent and manage failing dentistry. This is a unique opportunity to learn and engage with two industry-leading practitioners.
This webinar will focus on a real-world 46-year-old female patient with moving teeth and chewing difficulty. Their primary concern is that their past dentistry is failing them. Dental treatment in the past has resulted in aesthetic and functional disturbance affecting their quality of life.
Think And Practise Like A Specialist
We are here to help you. Contact Us for More information.
We explore the difficult choice of failing dentition and dentistry, especially in a healthy population with heavily restored dentition. Today patients are presenting with more complex aesthetic concerns are living longer and aesthetic demands are increasing. This webinar will be a comprehensive discussion around diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options.
- We explore the concept of healthy aging and helping our patients simplify their treatment
- What factors would you consider when attending to the patient’s request?
- What questions would you ask the patient?
- What is your diagnosis?
- What would be your treatment plan?
We discuss the following and more:
- Real-world case study of a 46-year-old female with moving teeth and chewing difficulty
- Diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options