Treating Complex Aesthetic Concerns
Wednesday 3 November starting at 08:00 pm.
In our latest webinar, we explore the difficult choices dentists face when dealing with failing dentistry. This is especially difficult with the aging population and patients over the age of 60 with failing dentistry. Today, patients are coming to dentists with more complex aesthetic concerns as they are living longer and the aesthetic demand for dentists is rising.
Webinar 25 will be run by Dr Sarkis — prosthodontist. Dr Sarkis Nalbandian will discuss treating complex aesthetic concerns. This is a unique opportunity to learn and engage with two industry-leading practitioners.
Think And Practise Like A Specialist
We are here to help you. Contact Us for More information.
This webinar will focus on a real-world 60-year-old male patient that wants their smile to be fixed. They do not know what they want, only that they want to improve the form and functionality of their smile.
- We explore the concept of healthy aging and helping our patients simplify their treatment
- What factors would you consider when attending to the patient’s request?
- What questions would you ask the patient?
- What is your diagnosis?
- What would be your treatment plan?
We discuss the following and more:
- Real-world case study of a 60-year-old male patient that wants their smile to be fixed
- Diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options