Complications In Implant Dentistry
Tuesday 07 September starting at 08:00 pm.
As patients live longer, they are presented with more complex aesthetic concerns and demands on their oral health. This webinar explores how dentists around Australia can better their diagnosis and treatment of complex implant dentistry.
Webinar 21 will be run by Dr Sarkis — prosthodontist. Dr Sarkis Nalbandian will discuss the complexity of this treatment and the importance of correct planning to achieve a clinically satisfactory outcome.
This webinar will focus on patients that have complex functional and aesthetic concerns. Their primary concern is that their past dentistry is failing them. Dental treatment in the past has resulted in aesthetic and functional disturbance affecting their quality of life.
Think And Practise Like A Specialist
We are here to help you. Contact Us for More information.
Our webinar will tackle restorative implant complications when the outcome is both predictable and unpredictable. We explore the importance of diagnosis and treatment planning in helping our patients to simplify the treatment modalities and improve the quality of their lives with reduced financial & biological cost.
- We explore the importance of diagnosis and treatment planning to help reduce complications
- What factors would you consider when attending to the patient’s request?
- What questions would you ask the patient?
- What is your diagnosis?
- What would be your treatment plan?
We discuss the following and more:
- Real-world case studies.
- Focusing on patients that have complex functional and aesthetic concerns
- Diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options